Saturday, December 19, 2009

Simon Les Nuages Ed2k French Help Pls=)?

French help pls=)? - simon les nuages ed2k

I take a course in French at primary level, and I wonder whether I am the right phrasing. Your answers are all very appreciated. Thanks in advance! =)
"Family Portrait"

I love my family, because she is a very important part of my life. I have a big family, but living in all the Caribbean. My family is not regular, because my father died when I was a little girl. My mother was a mother and father, she is also my friend Meilleur. I have a brother who live like three months COUSINES sisters, because in my house. I have two uncles. Francisco, he has eighteen daughters and son, Freddy, he three son. I have many cousins! I describe only the members of my family who live in my house.
Mo. mother called Pura. She is lovable person. She was forty and nine years and is very sociable. It is very serious and working hard on occasion. My brother called Anthony. He believes that"It is very important because it is eccentric. He is married and he was twenty-one years. His wife, Julissa, but I do not support it. COUSINES My three steps are of me. They called Marcella Carmen and Enerolisa. The thirty-one, twenty-five and have thirteen respectively. Mary Marcella, son of Simon called Mari and two children. They are Ingenieros system. My cousin Carmen lives with friends in a beautiful son, great apartment. It is an industry engineers. Enerolisa he is very young, it because they worried a lot, you need a good student. That is my immediate family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment