Saturday, January 23, 2010

Boat Trailer Walk Plates Ready To Go To Hit The Crappie Hole?

Ready to go to hit the crappie hole? - boat trailer walk plates

The kind of fish will be spawning soon. About a month I went 10 Christmas trees in my favorite fishing spot for the preparation of "Open Season".
I have my spinning reels and many models available. Boat and trailer ready to go ... Official time is last minute, and my friend comes and we are eager to leave. As we walk towards the door ....
The phone rings ....
"Honey, when the school and I need to pick up our daughter, she was not well, and I can not leave from work today. 'Must go S to do.
Oh No! What now?

7 comments:

AIRFLOW said...

You have a problem, not just the fishing and do not tell your wife, I am sure that the child used to feel bad after a few hours fishing in the fresh air.

Injun said...

one day fishing or a special day with my son when he is sick, uummm!

W ell, I can later go fishing! I wish I had the good fortune, a child care and education outside also!

Injun said...

one day fishing or a special day with my son when he is sick, uummm!

W ell, I can later go fishing! I wish I had the good fortune, a child care and education outside also!

git r done said...

the only thing that help me beat me to the hole with honey could love him more fish than most, but when it comes, the fishermen have to wait.

Capt. Mark said...

Difficult situation. What are you a relative to? That's The Way It Goes. Now that I'm sure a new day.

atexx2 said...

Care for the child, the fish are there

wihntr said...

Your kidding right? Almost opening day. You stink. The high for today is -8. I havent started on fishing in open water. Gold has been pressing the tip and Norhern UPS though. I think I need to move to the south!

Post a Comment