Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Not Drinking After Stomach Bug 15 Month Old Vomitting With Stomach Bug?

15 month old vomitting with stomach bug? - baby not drinking after stomach bug

Feeelings so sick that I started yesterday and vomiting, and diarrhea. I was hoping that the baby does not receive medical care (patient and has never been really sick, except for the case of roseola Benin), but I woke up this morning and threw a little milk. Since it is very good and no state appears to be no problem (unlike me, I feel really bad). I gave him Pedialyte but he drank a little, dislike a lot and is now denied. She also had a bit of milk (because you asked, lol) and so far very good. I wonder if any of you in a similar situation like this. Is it okay to see a small amount of the offer a solid light (on the stomach, such as friction cookies) and how? Any advice on Okay Pedialyte or so to take something like diluted juice (not had diarrhea) or water or rice milk? I thought the freezing of the Pedialyte but I threw the Ice Cube Trays with the old, the other day.

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Jennield said...

I agree that should continue to provide breast milk.

I went straight in this family (all of my attention called to errors) and delivered the meals for my 22 months. He has denied everything and only got a few cookies a day, was actually vomiting. Provision of food, but not sent. It is used for milk and other liquids will not accept it, great.
I changed Pedialyte, Gatorade, water, diluted juice and soy milk (Silk.. Delicious!) And go back to eat the next day. BTW ... like popsicles, but Pedialyte hates ... Freezing Pedialyte help not likely. But also be frozen regular COP good for hydration system:)
We hope you feel better. Whether the disease, especially when it comes to both ends, it's terrible!

GOAT HEAD said...

Keep your chest!

If you gave him is not his fault because he drank his milk. Let the normal diet and offer Pedialyte in between. Maybe try a different variant. But do not stop breastfeeding for their patients. It is customary to make a difference in the time and does everything, what he will do is make your drop off a little slower

Post a Comment