Friday, January 8, 2010

Toronto Homes For Lease How Can I Find Foreclosed Homes To Buy And Flip In Toronto?

How can I find foreclosed homes to buy and flip in Toronto? - toronto homes for lease

I think the purchase of a property that is seized by banks (close) for me to make some renovations and sell it (FLIP). I've heard that the banks often auction of these properties. Where can I find a list of real estate? I tried the MLS, but I do not see. Suggestions or experiences would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 comments:

hanora said...

You may contribute to a broker in the area that interests you and not to search for homes that are for sale by lenders - banks in particular. Probably is the power of sale in lieu of foreclosure. Not many of those in Toronto and I do not often sold at an auction.

This game is not good for the unskilled, or someone with no pockets.

Post a Comment