Monday, January 4, 2010

Kids Wallets Stolen Car, Small Town, Stupid Kids, Wallet Gone.. What To Do...?

Stolen Car, small town, stupid kids, wallet gone.. what to do...? - kids wallets

So I went home on weekends to see my parents and younger sister. Although the MFA and the children were i the court has stolen one of my precious father Saab ... bar with $ 400 in his wallet and spare keys. Yes, yes, I know ... to leave stupid. But the past is the past, has learned from his mistakes.

The car disappeared Saturday at 8 clock and was named yesterday as the two idiot kids driving at 1, while flashing his brights in other cars and smoking an ounce of plant material.
They have stopped running, and threw the car manual as it now Somebodys lawn is destroyed and a small tree. The children were young and had the seat moved to the end. It was near my old school, with only about 1,200 students.

Portfolio My parents take every card you have, and some joint account with my mother has still not been found.

Does anyone have any experience with this and looking for a wallet or find the PRSP?

1 comments:

UCANTCME said...

It's easy, because I have seen and done before it works ...

Put an ad in the newspaper with the wheel all the people on the ground and offer a reward for information and the detention of these children ...

You'll be surprised how many children begin to speak after the arrest, and then you pay the reward for their parents, Sue ............... back.

Post a Comment