Monday, January 11, 2010

Car Freshener Little Tree Car Freshener Users, What Are Your Peeves & Likes About Them? How Or Where Do You Use Them?

Little Tree Car freshener users, what are your peeves & likes about them? How or where do you use them? - car freshener

This is an unofficial poll to see what people like or do not like soft drinks, small tree car. And more importantly how to use them, where you use them, how to use them, go into the envelopes, as they say? Have you contaminate a victim of the tree is something Littler? Please do not hesitate, Let It Out! Thank you.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

I may set up the use of solar washed cotton Airwash Little Trees in my basement. I will use three at once scattered in the rooms for maximum freshness! I also like the new air cleaning spray ...

Synthia A said...

I like the tree. I use it in my car, I mix, or the opening of the two. Currently open as per the proposal was. I also my office, I keep hanging in my box in a cool place. This works better than the spray, because some people are allergic to certain things, but do not notice the slight scent of the tree, but now I am close to my cabin. I also hid under the sink in the bathroom at the office.

zaki m said...

Black Ice is the best. I remove the container to use my car.

Post a Comment