Friday, January 29, 2010

Kansas City Out Of Town Wedding Gift Bags Hotel For Out Of Town Wedding Guest?

Hotel for out of town wedding guest? - kansas city out of town wedding gift bags

My wedding is in Kansas City, MO. Because of the city, guests, I hope to find a hotel near the ceremony. My problem is in both places are situated in the fashionable district of the city. Like using your middle of the marriage. Therefore, the cheapest hotel $ 89 - $ 99 per night. I have less expensive options, but in the suburbs or the airport. This can make the hotel more than 20 miles away. I stay in the closest hotel to the reception is $ 89 night. This is a standard Holiday Inn, nothing fancy.

I will not dwell on it. Therefore I give only three choices of hotels. As I said earlier, you can stay LaQuinta Inn for $ 50 per night, but is 15 miles from the spot. Or they can stay at the Holiday Inn for $ 99 and is just 2 blocks from the reception?

I want a cheap way, but it will not be closed.

Thank you,

8 comments:

Doodlest... said...

My suggestion is to say much about the $ 89 - $ 99 is available in hotels at night and I say it's very close and the LaQuinta Inn for $ 50/night, but 15 miles from the spot.

You're a good friend and very attentive!

Seafoam Green said...

Can you 2 options? I attended the wedding on the weekend of Labor Day and the bride, all of 2 options. 1 was a cheaper hotel that was next, and 1 was more expensive, but very close.

Give your guests two options and let them know the advantages and disadvantages of each.

(I do not think the night is $ 89 too expensive).

Brave new girl said...

I think these prices are very reasonable. It is good that you have a few options, but people can also use other hotels and found a book on their own if they want a cheaper fare and drive do not mind. Stick to your guests know all about the environment.

nova_que... said...

I do not know the rules in AM, but when I saw $ 89 - $ 99 is widespread.

I give them options, and relevant information .. Noting that saved $ 50, but have to drive 15 miles .. is the right way.

To put 3 on paper and in all the invitations.

beautiful wife, beauitful life. said...

$ 89 is not a bad price for a hotel. If the largest cities are in cheap hotels around $ 100. If you do not want to be there and not find a cheaper hotel.

TAlex88 said...

Give them all the options and let them choose who they want. You'll be surprised how many people would be willing to pay for the villages in the vicinity of the wedding, and they want to see you.

I love my love said...

$ 100 Nite is not so expensive. that's what I pay for a hotel next month for a wedding, because I am a discount. I went to a wedding in Boston last winter, and the hotels of the bride and groom were selected above $ 250 per night! Luckily I have a room for 40 € thanks to my cousin who works for a hotel. see, you will have your guests get in another way, the rooms are not required to remain in the hotel of your choice. It is good that the information contains, but most people know how to work and hotels.com offers can be found on the Internet do not worry. List only 2 hotels near the reception and if they think it is too costly to themselves, they are @ $ $ people have not grown to hold your hand.

kill_yr_... said...

I do not know whether this will be useful, but there is a KOA about 20 miles west of KCMO. A double Kamping Kabin sleeps six people and costs about $ 70 per night. All is good things stay in the KOA, you park your car outside your door you can have a porch and picnic table, you need not share a wall with their neighbors in the hotel, not much to cook and eat a meal at the room, you're often in a neighborhood safer for low-cost motels in the region, and there is always a spa. bad things are that you must bring its own bed linen and bath and the bath is showerhouse Kampers share with others. When people come with many children, this might be an option.

Post a Comment